Friday, May 18, 2007

I Like Movies!!!!

Hello people. This is my first blog, so I'll make it short and sweet. (and it's late) So the crazy dog lady and I just got back from the movies and normally I don't like goin to the theater cuz of my mild case of theater ADD. It's just impossible to stay comfortable long enough to enjoy an entire movie, I'd much rather be layin on a couch or a big comfy chair, but I digress. Anyway, we went and saw Spiderman 3, and I must say, it was awesome. The special effects were absolutely incredible and I enjoyed it thoroughly, even the gay mushy love scenes and the cliched happy ending. The best part was..........oh wait, I don't wanna ruin it for those of you who haven't seen it (not that anyone will read this anyway). I like it when Peter Parker becomes, well thinks he becomes, a badass. It was a slight change of pace and was cool until he starts walkin around New York like a homo-disco dancer. But then he stops caring about doin the right thing and starts kickin some serious ass, but it is very short-lived, and that's what sucked about it. However, the movie as a whole was good and I strongly suggest it to those of you who like comic-turned-movies, like I do. Peace and chicken grease.

1 comment:

Brown said...

I was actually a lil disappointed with this flick. I agree, dark spidey was the best, although too short lived. Topher was gay, sandman...cool, disco Peter...gay, Venom...cool.

3rd movie installment to iconic comic book superhero. . . . $250 million.

Spiderman crying every five minutes....extremely gay.